left hand (also lephan).
right hand (also raithan).
- handel bilong baket bucket handle
- handel bilong dua doorknob
- Em i wokim nupela handel long akis bilong em.
He is making a new handle for his axe.
1. to be hungry
- Mi hangre.
I am hungry.
2. hunger, famine
- Hangre bai kilim yu.
You will feel very hungry.
- taim bilong hanger famine
to hang, to be hanging, to be dependent on
- Klos i hangamap long waia.
The clothes are hanging on the line.
- Pikinini i hangamap yet long mama bilong em.
The child is still dependent on its mother.
to hang something, to hang up something
- Hangamapim skul yunifom bilong yu.
Hang up your school uniform.
See also: Honey in Papua New Guinea