1. pull, drag or tow
- pulim belo (pull bell) to ring the bell
- pulim bol (pull ball) to dribble a ball
- pulim diwai (pull wood) to pull a log
- pulim i go (pull (be) go) to pull (something) away (from the speaker)
- pulim i kam (pull (be) come) to pull (something) toward (the speaker)
2. to paddle or row a canoe or boat
3. to beg, entice, coax
4. to seduce, abduct
5. pulim smok smoke tobacco
- Pasin bilong pulim smok i ken kilim yu.
Smoking can kill you.
6. pulim nus (pull nose) snore
- Ol lapun na sampela pikinini tu i save pulim nus taim ol i slip.
The old people and even some children snore in their sleep.
7. pulim win (pull wind) breathe, pant
- Resis i pinis, tasol mi pulim win strong yet.
The race is over, however I’m still breathing very hard.