1. (outside) ausait
- The children like playing outside.
Ol pikinini i laik pilai ausait.
- He’s out in the garden.
Em i stap ausait long gaden.
2. go arasait
- I’m going out now.
Nau bai mi go arasait.
- to go out go long narapela hap
- Are you going out this evening?
Bai yu go long narapela hap lone nait?
3. to take out rausim
- She took the photo out of her bag.
Em i rausim poto long paus.
4. (light, fire) i dai
- Are all the lights out?
Lait i dai?
- The fire has gone out.
Paia i dai pinis.
5. to drink out of a glass dring long glas
6. out of joint skru i lus
- He is not at home, he is out.
Em i no stap long haus, em i aut.
- The horse is out of the fence.
Hos i lusim banis na i aut pinis.
- Don’t go out at night.
No ken go aut long tudak.