- I know they’ve left the country.
Mi save pinis ol i lusim kantri.
- Do you know?
- Yes, I know.
Yes, mi save.
- I knew it; I know all about it.
Mi save olgeta.
2. (be personally acquainted with) save long
- (a person) Do you know Takem?
Yu save long Takem?
- I don’t know her sister.
Mi no save long susa bilong em.
- well-known i gat biknem, i gat nem
3. to know how to, to know about save
- Yati knows how to make sago.
Yati save long wokim saksak.
- I know how to mend it.
Mi save long stretim.
- He knows how to read and write.
Em i save rit na rait.
4. Who knows? Husat i save?
- (to put a stop to further questioning) Where is he? Who knows?
Em i stap we? Husat i save?