1. to cut something
- katim bol (cut ball) to castrate
- katim hanlek amputate
- katim long so (cut (prep) saw) to saw (something)
- katim long tit to bite off
- katim mak long skin to tattoo
- katim mausgras to shave
- katim paiawut cut firewood
- katim skin (cut skin) to circumcise
- katim tok (cut talk) to interrupt
- Katim diwai sotpela.
Cut the wood short.
- Olsem wanem yu katim het bilong yu?
How did you manage to cut your head?
2. to delete, cancel
- Katim marit.
Annul a marriage.
3. to record
- Katim singsing.
Record a song.