1. to carry, to bring, to take, to cause
- karim aut (karimaut) to carry out
- karim blut (carry blood) to bleed / to be wounded
- karim gol (carry goal) to be losing the game
- karim i kam (carry (be) come) to bring here
- karim i go (carry (be) go) to take away
- Bas i ran long rot na karim pasindia.
The bus goes around carrying passengers.
- Em i save karim planti pipia tru.
It causes a lot of rubbish.
2. to suffer, to endure, to bear
- karim pen to bear pain
- karim rong (carry wrong) to bear injustice
3. to beget, to bring forth
- karim lek a Highlands courting practice
- karim long bus (carry (prep) bush) to give birth in the bush
- karim kaikai (the result of hard work) to bear fruit
- karim pikinini (carry child) to give birth to a baby
- no save karim pikinini sterile
- karim plaua to bloom
- Mama i karim yu.
Your mother gave birth to you.