1. to start, to originate, to begin, to come up with
- Gavman i kamapim sampela senis pinis.
The government has started to make some changes.
- kamapim biknem long haus lain to make a name for the clan
- kamapim nupela pasin to begin a new custom
2. to reveal, to come up with
- Gavman i kamapim nupela takis.
The government came up with new taxes.
3. to improve or help something happen
- gutpela samting bilong kamapim PNG good things that improve PNG
- Em i givim mani long kamapim festival.
He gave money to help the festival improve.
4. to develop