1. good, well, attractive, fine
- givim gutpela tok to advise
- gutpela long kaikai good to eat
- gutpela sindaun a good situation or condition
- gutpela tok, gutpela skul advice
- mekim gut to do good
- Ol i save stap poroman gut.
They are good friends.
- stap gut to be well
- was gut long to look after
- gutbai goodbye, take leave of
- Mi tok gutbai long papamama.
I said goodbye to my parents.
- gut ivning good evening
- gut moning good morning
3. i moa gut better (also i moabeta)
- I moa gut yumi go nau.
It would be better for us to go now.
- I gutpela yumi go nau.
We’d better go now.