1. a trembling, a tremor, an earthquake
- Rabaul em i ples bilong planti guria.
Rabaul has a lot of earthquakes.
- graun i guria earthquake
- Graun i guria na olsem haus bilong mi i klostu bagarap.
There was an earthquake and as a result my house is almost ruined.
2. to tremble, to shiver, to be nervous, to be afraid
- Em i pret nogut tru na skru i guria.
He was so afraid his knees were trembling.
- Sikman i stat long guria tumas long sik malaria.
The patient started to shiver from the malaria.
- Skin bilong yu i guria o nogat?
Have you been shivering?
3. to long for, to long to
- Em i guria long lukim TV.
He longed to watch TV.