adverb, adjective bipotaim
1. (in the morning) moningtaim
- an early start bipo long taim
- in the very early morning long moningtaim tru, long bikmoning
- to get up early kirap long moningtaim tru
2. It’s too early. Em i na taim yet.
3. (for an appointment)
- Hani likes to be early.
Hani i laik kam bipotaim.
- You’re early!
Yu kam bipotaim a!
4. taim bipo (one of the first)
- in the early days long taim bipo
5. We should make an early start. Mipela mas kirap long moning tru na go.
6. School finishes in the early afternoon. Skul i pinis klostu long apinun tru.
- in the early hours klostu long tulait