1. meeting, market
- Komiti i holim bung.
The committee is holding a meeting.
- Em i wanpela bikpela bung.
It is a big gathering.
- Jiro i go long bung.
Jiro goes to the market.
- haus bung meeting house
- wok bung community work
- ples bung a marketplace, a meeting place
2. to meet, to gather together
- Ol mama i bung long autim wari.
The mothers are meeting to air their concerns.
- Ol kanaka i bung bilong painim pis.
The natives are are gathering to go fishing.
- Ol i bung long en.
They gathered around him.
- bung toktok discussion
- bung wantaim get together, unite
3. to crowd around
- Planti manmeri i bung long lukim birua.
Many people crowd around to see the accident.