- pronoun tupela, wantaim, tupela wantaim
1. both of them tupela
- Both the mother and child will go.
Mama wantaim pikinini bai i go.
2. both of you yutupela
3. both together tupela wantaim
- They both went.
Tupela i go wantaim.
4. both of us yumitupela (includes the listener), mitupela (exclude the listener)
- Both of us are afraid (but not the listener).
Mitupela i pret.
- adverb wantaim
- both at home and at school long haus na long skul tupela wantaim
- both in the dry and wet seasons long taim bilong drai na taim bilong ren wantaim
- to take both pencil and paper kisim pensil wantaim pepa