1. behind, at the back of
- Ol mangi i go sanap bihain long banis.
All the boys went and stood behind the fence.
2. after, later (see also bihaintaim)
- Bihain long ol i kukim kaikai, ol i sindaun na toktok.
After they cooked the food, they sat down and talked.
- Ol i brukim ofis na bihain ol i kukim ples.
They broke into the office and later set fire to it.
- Long moning ol i kukim kaikai na bihain long apinun, ol i kaikai.
In the morning they cooked the food and then afterwards in the afternoon they ate it.
3. in the future
- taim bihain future
- Em i kam bihain long bung.
He was late for the meeting.
5. to follow, to come after (also bihainim)
- Mi go bihain long mama.
I followed my mother.
- bihain tru the last
- man i stap bihain tru the last person