1. damaged, spoiled, ruined, broken
- bagarap olgeta to be completely wrecked, to be demolished
- Balus i bagarap.
The plane is wrecked, the plane crashed.
- Kanu i bagarap.
The canoe is damaged.
- Kaikai i bagarap.
The food is spoiled.
- Balus i no orait tumas, em i bagarap liklik.
The plane is not good, it has some damage.
- Rais i no gutpela, em i bagarap olgeta.
The rice isn’t any good, it’s spoiled.
2. to be badly hurt or injured
- kisim bagarap long birua hurt by an accident
- Lek bilong em i bagarap.
His leg is badly hurt.
- Planti manmeri i bin kisim bagarap.
Many people were badly hurt.
3. not working properly
- Ka i bagarap.
The car isn’t working.
- Masin i bagarap.
The machine is out of order.
4. very tired, feeling sick
- Mi bagarap tru long kus.
I am feeling sick from a cough.
- Mi bagarap pinis.
I am very tired; I am sick; I am done for.